Monday 24 March 2008

Make Me a Channel of Your Peace

MAKE ME A CHANNEL OF YOUR PEACE


Make me a channel of your peace


Where there is hatred let me bring love


Where there is injury, your pardon Lord


And where there is doubt, true faith in You



Make ma a channel of your peace


Where there is dispair in life let me bring hope


Where there is darkness, only light


And where there's sadness ever joy



Oh, Master grant that I may never seek


So much to be consoled as to console


To be understood as to understand


Or to be loved as to love with all my soul



Make me a channel of your peace


It is in pardoning that we are pardoned


It is in giving to all man that we receive


And in dying that we are born to eternal life







1 comment:

  1. 哈!!!
     
    又是我 俊 David's
     
     
    http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hot_snow246/
     
                                                                     David's

    ReplyDelete